Function as a member of the production team whose goal is to build product to support customer demand, operate tools & equipment, inspect in-process components and complete documentation as required. All Operators shall always perform their activities with Safety, Quality and Integrity.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Follow and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, assembly methods, product handling methods, Good Documentation Practices, current Good Manufacturing Practices, and Safety requirements.
- Responsible for Quality – 100% adherence to requirements and in-process unit inspection throughout the build processes. Inspection includes product, documentation, handling and control.
- Perform single or limited number of core task of routine nature on an assigned team or project.
- Successfully complete training on production tasks for multiple part families and/or operations.
- Understand travelers, how to identify materials, use a microscope and use production/inspection tools and equipment needed for product builds. Apply proper identification of materials and product as needed.
- Perform line clearance activity.
- Maintain a clean general work area during the shift and proper cleaning at the end of each shift.
- Take initiative to find work when necessary.
- Various duties as assigned.
- Operators assigned to the Assembly Processes will typically be working within a clean room performing manufacturing operations and R&D tasks such as Pebax and other polymer, 304V SS wire or coil, marker bands, and other assemblies.
Experience and education requirements:
- High school diploma or GED or related work experience and/or training.
- Must exhibit a willingness to work on teams and promote teamwork among other employees. Demonstrate a clear understanding of Safety and Shop Floor Paperwork.
- Ability to read, add, subtract, use basic tools and equipment for building and inspecting product
- Ability to properly review & complete shop floor paperwork (traveler) at the end of each work order.
- Ability to read engineering drawing (prints) preferred, not required.
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to work with a microscope and sit and/or stand for an extended period of time. Able to lift 25 pounds
Competitive pay with a $500.00 signing bonus
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and 401K